TRAUMA THRIVER GRANT
TAKING A STAND AGAINST MILITARY SEXUAL TRAUMA & DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND TRANSFORMING VICTIMS TO VICTORIOUS THROUGH GAP FUNDING.
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST) is a serious issue that affects many female and male servicemembers and veteran.
- Domestic violence is high within the military and veteran communities sometimes associated with PTS, TBI, depression, substance abuse, hypervigilance, stress, and other unique challenges of civilian reintegration
Our application process is currently closed. Applicaiton process reopens April 2024
Note: While we want to assist all that apply, that is not realistic due to our limited financial and human resources. Our priority is to rank and process the most critical cases. We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests for financial help for military families. As a result, you may encounter some delay in the processing of your case. We appreciate your patience.
- Proof of all household income (i.e., most recent LES or RAS, civilian pay, disability benefits, etc.)
- 2 months of Bank checking and savings statements, Information re: 401K accounts, retirement accounts, stock, bonds, etc.
- If wounded, provide documentation or other official record of a wound, illness, or injury being sustained in the line of duty.
- If active duty, provide orders and/or deployment orders.
- Veterans must provide DD214, the Veteran’s character of discharge or service must be Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions).
- Any documents to help verify, support and illustrate the applicant’s current critical needs.
- Three Character References (personal and professional).
- A credit report will be pulled (this will not impact our decision for your application; however, it will determine the custom financial counseling you will receive if awarded).
- A criminal background will be conducted. We will not award convicted felons.