HOME BUYER CLOSING COST ASSISTANCE
Our application process is currently closed. Applicaiton process reopens April 2024
Note: While we want to assist all that apply, that is not realistic due to our limited financial and human resources. Our priority is to rank and process the most critical cases. We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests for financial help for military families. As a result, you may encounter some delay in the processing of your case. We appreciate your patience.
Attention Lending and Real Estate Professionals: Share with clients who you think may qualify for this grant. Have them follow the steps in the Application Process above.
- Proof of all household income (i.e., most recent LES or RAS, civilian pay, disability benefits, etc.)
- 2 months of Bank checking and savings statements, Information re: 401K accounts, retirement accounts, stock, bonds, etc.
- If wounded, provide documentation or other official record of a wound, illness, or injury being sustained in the line of duty.
- If active duty, provide orders and/or deployment orders.
- Veterans must provide DD214, the Veteran’s character of discharge or service must be Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions).
- Any documents to help verify, support and illustrate the applicant’s current critical needs.
- Three Character References (personal and professional).
- A credit report will be pulled (this will not impact our decision for your application; however, it will determine the custom financial counseling you will receive if awarded).
- A criminal background will be conducted. We will not award convicted felons.