VETCares is a nonprofit established to support military, veterans, and their families as a result of a hardship. Our programs are designed to achieve short-terms objectives as wells as ensuring long-term sustainability. Focus areas include suicide prevention education and alternative therapies; first-time home buyer closing cost grants; financial assistance for emergency needs; and life-changing outdoor adventures for those re-discovering purpose and tranquility. Every man and woman that has honorably served deserves a place to go when they need a hand up – VETCares is that place.
VETCares partners with military, veterans, and their families providing assistance in tough times as a token of appreciation for their service.
To be an elite provider of sustainable assistance to military, veterans, and their families.
1. Integrity - We are consistent and uncompromising in our adherence to strong moral and ethical principles in our communication, relationships, and actions.
2. Respect – We value the beliefs, talents, experiences, and perspective of everyone and the communities we serve.
3. Accountability - We hold ourselves accountable for the quality and long-lasting impact of our work through the process of continuous improvement.
4. Humility - We are honored to serve those who have sacrificed for our freedom and now need a hand up.
• Leadership & Board Subtab
• Son Nguyen, President & CEO
• Carla Lemon, Executive Director
• Tamra Coulter, Philanthropy Director
• Dex Cajigal, Vehicle Donation Program Director
Board of Directors
• Ruben Pena, Chairman
• Alvin Toney, Navy Veteran, Board Member
• GII Varrato, Air Force Veteran, Board Member